Environmental risk assessment (ERA) and Emergency response plan (ERP)
Benefiting from our knowledge of applicable requirements and technical standards, Greenment provides ERA services to enhance relevant preventive and control measures. ERA projects includes 5 steps:
1. Identification of site’s environmental risks;
2. Analysis of potential emergency events and their consequences;
3. Gap analysis for current risk control measures and emergency response management;
4. Establishment of more comprehensive implementation plans in this aspect; and,
5. Determination of environmental event risk level.
Greenment establishes Plant-level ERPs based on ERA and emergency response resource inventories. Aligning with the most recent management requirement, Greenment assists companies in optimizing existing ERPs and submitting these to relevant authorities.